Allianz Summer Fellow: Volunteer & Nonprofit Management
For High School Senior or College Freshman (entering sophomore year)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the Volunteer Audit, a tool to analyze and improve the effectiveness of our approach to and procedures for involving volunteers.
- Help plan the fall stewardship events, including recruiting volunteers and developing outreach plan.
- Help complete outreach to community, youth and corporate groups.
- Assist in updating the volunteer database and other records.
- High school senior or college freshman student (can be entering sophomore year)
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent research and writing skills and an interest in implementing new ideas.
- Preferred: Experience as a volunteer in any setting.
- Computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Graphic software.
Schedule and Salary: FT during the summer, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm (flexible). Salary is $11/hr. without benefits.
Supervision: Laura Durenberger-Grunow, Volunteer Manager
Application Procedures: No phone calls please. Please submit completed application by email to Laura at email@example.com
Application deadline is May 24th, 2013.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please learn more here.
Boy in vest photo © Susan Troha, Barge photo © Angela Henriksen for Aggregate Industries, Highbridge photo © Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.