Great River Greening works with local businesses in many different ways. We look forward to working with you to develop an experience that meets your company’s needs.
Corporate Engagement Opportunites:
- Volunteer at Public Restoration Event- Corporate volunteers work as unit within a larger public event, see our most current Event Calendar for upcoming events.
- Volunteer at Private Restoration Event- Corporation sponsors a private event with its own employees. Please review our Employee Engagement in Outdoor Stewardship brochure.
- Employee Education- Arrange to have Great River Greening educate your employees and coworkers about invasive species, raingardens, etc.
- Match Contibutions- If your company will match gifts to Great River Greening, please send your matching-gift form along with the employee's gift.
- Become a Corporate Sponsor.
Benefits of Employee Volunteerism
Volunteer stewardship experiences are beneficial to companies, employees, and the community. A corporate volunteer project can result in greater employee morale, increased job satisfaction, enhanced corporate image, and stronger connections between a company and its community. Volunteer experiences can be great team building and community engagement opportunites. In addition to these benefits, we also strive to offer meaningful sponsor recognition.
Please contact Laura Durenberger-Grunow, Volunteer Manager, for more information or to develop a unique experience for your group at (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-665-9500 x11).
Thank you to all of our corporate volunteers and sponsors!
Fall Colors photo © Susan Troha