Volunteers Needed: 150
Supervisors Needed: 10-15
Join Great River Greening to celebrate National Public Lands Day at Lebanon Hills Regional Park! Lebanon Hills is Dakota County’s largest park, at almost 2,000 acres with many miles of trails and several lakes for public enjoyment! Volunteers will be planting native wildflowers and grasses to enhance this recently established prairie. Stay after to continue the celebration with Dakota County with fun activities, including music, food, and interactive educational opportunities.
If you’d like to register a group (Scout Troop, employees of a company, school group, gardening clubs, etc), please email Genna Mastellone at email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED THROUGH DAKOTA COUNTY, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER HERE.
- Open to all ages (Family Friendly), children under 12 must be supervised
- Difficulty level of restoration task: Easy to Moderate (Depends on work unit)
- Terrain: Flat
- Hike to Site: Moderate, paved and unpaved trails
- We supply: Tools and equipment (gloves, shovels, safety glasses, etc.), drinking water, and all training
- This event will occur rain or shine
- Light breakfast, snacks, and lunch provided
Partners & Funders: This project is made possible with support from Dakota County and the Outdoor Heritage Fund.
Registration is closed for this event.