This event is now full. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers Needed: 100
Supervisors Needed: 10-15
This 100-person volunteer event is sponsored by our generous partner, the Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS® Charitable Foundation. Volunteers will plant native seeds and plugs along a two-acre swath of land at Lilydale Bluffs in St. Paul. Significant erosion in the area has led to degrading bluffs and poor water quality in the nearby Mississippi River. The native plants will encourage habitat recovery and stabilize the bluff soils, a critical piece to improving the bluffs.
If you’d like to register as a group (Scout Troop, employees of a company, school group, gardening clubs, etc), please contact Genna at email@example.com.
Partners and Funders: Saint Paul Area Association of REALTORS® Foundation, the Outdoor Heritage Fund & the City of Saint Paul.
- Open to all ages (Family Friendly), children under 12 must be supervised
- Difficulty level of restoration task: Moderate to Difficult (Depends on work unit)
- Terrain: Hilly
- Hike to Site: Moderate, paved and unpaved trails
- We supply: Tools and equipment (gloves, shovels, safety glasses, etc.), drinking water, and all training
- This event will occur rain or shine
- Light breakfast, snacks, and lunch provided
Registration is closed for this event.