Volunteers Needed: 150
Supervisors Needed: 25
Continue enhancing the new park in Saint Paul’s West Seventh Street neighborhood! Victoria Park replaces an brownfield with much-needed green space, access to the Mississippi riverfront, and connections to other parks. Volunteers will be drop off to the site from the shuttle bus and hike through the park to a part of Crosby Farm Park on the river and plant trees to help build resilience and diversity of our floodplain forests.
Last fall, our volunteers kicked off this multi-year project, since then the upper bluffs trail has been completed.
Over time, more improvements will:
- Complement the unique natural environment of the river bluff.
- Add native plantings and rain gardens.
- Enhance the habitat of Crosby Regional Park in the floodplain.
Partners & Funders: City of Saint Paul and Minnesota Outdoor Heritage Fund, 3M, Andersen Corporate Foundation, Capitol Region Watershed District, District Energy, Ecolab, Hardenbergh Foundation
Individual adult registration is required using the form below.
- Please list names and ages of any minors attending that you are responsible for.
- If you are registering for a group, please complete the fields and share this registration page with members of the group.
- If you are registering as a group member, please enter the group name (an approximation is acceptable).
Registration is closed for this event.