Great River Greening strives to develop effective, mutually-beneficial relationships with our partners to meet their long-term ecological restoration needs.
For all our partner relationships, we utilize Greening’s core competencies that distinguish us from other nonprofits: highly trained ecological staff, a dynamic community and youth involvement program; and a collaborative philosophy that includes no advocacy.
In addition, we help to leverage funds from sources like the State of Minnesota Environmental Trust Fund and the Outdoor Heritage Fund. Together, we craft solutions to achieve their stated goals, often identifying financial resources to bring to the project, providing ecological expertise, and/or engaging the community when appropriate. We have partnered with hundreds of public and private entities across Minnesota, forging long-term relationships and offering ecological and community assistance that will support their ongoing management through the years.
Scott County is one such example, where over the years Greening has provided a full spectrum of assistance to its natural areas and parks:
We Can Help You
- Highly trained ecological staff
- A dynamic community and youth involvement program
- A collaborative philosophy
- Ability to leverage state funding resources
- Strategic partnership development and planning
- Development of stewardship and land management reports
- Ecological restoration oversight and implementation
- Coordination of community volunteer stewardship events
- Promotional support including brochure creation and media coordination